Thursday 13 August 2009

Finally an engineer

The Kerala University finally announced the results. I got away with a mindblowing CGPA of 8.32. It is so because I was scared I may fail this time. These University results are similar to the Tughlaq reign. You never know what will happen next. Thank God for large, Mt. Everest sized favours. I am so relieved now that I feel like jumping up and down. I am sure I behaved really crazy when I got to know the result. I was standing in the bus stand when the feeling really began sinking. Oh God! Finally, I am a full-fledged engineer. No more 'swords of Damocles' in my life!!! Whew!!!




3 comments:

DJ said...

but its sad that our college(THE BEST) in kerala didnt get first rank.:-(

jj said...

congrats dear!!!

tryingtowrite said...

That's alright, DJ. Our mean results will make up for it. And when compared to the last sem, this is heaven!

Search This Blog