Wednesday 29 August 2007

Weight loss

I have always had the dubious distinction of being one of the fatter souls of the class. No matter whatever I did to get rid of this coveted position, these extra kgs are deeply in love with me, and are always with me - just like a shadow.

What can I do? Two weeks ago, I started my walks again. I say 'again', just because I have tried this route before, and to my dismay, found that I always gained weight whether I walked or not. It seems that even drinking water made my body gain weight; no, I must say that the act of taking in air alone is enough for me to put on a few more kilos!

I am perpetually envious of those blessed souls who don't put on weight how much ever they eat. I would do anything to get a boon like that.

I gave up walking. It was not doing me any good, as usual. So I dug up my skipping rope and started skipping again. I believe I have lost some weight because my sis says that I look like an elephant now. Before that,she used to tell me that I was an adult blue whale.

Well, I hate to think how I would look after I shed some weight. I particularly didn't like Adnan Sami's looks after he lost his weight. He was so cute and chubby before.

Wonder how I will look like???

1 comment:

Parvathy Thelakkat said...

Hi
Nice blog,anu.
You have a very natural way of expressing your feelings..congrats!
I wonder,how do you manage to post so frequently?!!
Anyway,great work...
Btw,have u given up morning walk(mw) without even letting know your mw companion about it?!!

with regards
ParvathyTK

Search This Blog