Tuesday 28 May 2013

The Mosquitoes

I have often wondered why mosquitoes have still not gone into mass extinction with all of us so bent upon killing as many of them as possible. It seems humankind is a strange race - the species it wants to protect inevitably goes extinct while those it wants to be extinct so desperately flourish, and bite us with vengeance every time, all the time.

The mosquito repellants give out fumes that give me a headache. The mosquito nets are too hot for me. I hate nets on windows as they block my view. And you can kill only so many with the electric bats.

In my experience there are many types of mosquitoes, based on whether they hum loudly or not, whether they can be killed easily, their size and whether the bite causes pain during or after the bite.

The most annoying ones are those which hum loudly and also cause pain during and after the bite. I wouldn't mind nuking the place if these could be exterminated for sure.

Last night was terrible!

No comments:

Search This Blog