Saturday 5 September 2009

G.P of death

It was a tragic news I found on the net after abstaining from it for a day: YSR's chopper had crashed. I believe that he was a great politician (when compared to the rest) who did a lot of good things for the poor in Andhra. In fact I was glad that the number of suicides in the Telengana region was coming down finally. The newspaper reports, though quite rare, made heart-wrenching stories. So YSR's death was, for me, a tragedy.

Still, looking at the newspaper reports now, "124 people die due to YSR's death", I feel quite ashamed. The newspapers are going quite overboard. And they have the nerve to report such absurdities too!

And then there is the succession battle. I personally feel that his son should not be made the CM. He should prove himself at first. This politics of dynasties is wearing my patience away(though I never understand why others are not getting tired of it!)

No comments:

Search This Blog