Monday 7 November 2011

Meeting Friends Again

It has been a long time since I have met any of my friends from college. First it was the job at Pune and then it was the CS Mains examination. With just one month left to go, my heart is full of regret that I've been to busy to meet my friends in spite of my joblessness.

Met Joe and Ranju after a long time today. Joe has just returned from the US. So it was a truly great meeting - catching up with the news, gossipping, cracking the old 'tech' jokes and just talking about 'who is what and where'.

It almost felt like old times when we would spend endless hours talking absloute nonsense while sipping the sharjah shakes. Only we have grown a bit more serious though each of us has tried to maintain or even unconsciously maintained her childishness in spite of the lectures on the need for maturity.

Joe reached on time for the first time in her life. So Ranju will henceforth be called 'inajnar'! :P

I am left to wonder, 'How even a short stay in US can change people fundamentally with regards to punctuality!'

No comments:

Search This Blog