Friday 4 July 2008

Placement blues

Our placement started two weeks ago. From the department, only two have been placed till date. It is a sad spectacle. Everyone is so depressed that I sometimes feel like starting my own company and giving them jobs. But buddy, I don't have money to start one. So everyone goes on writing test after test.

However, I am not. I wrote two tests till date - one for CC and the other for a good S/W company. Honestly, I didn't want to work in either. I want to work in a financial consulting company. That is my dream. One is coming tomorrow and I am nearly desperate to get into it.

The distinguishing factor about the company is that it hires you on the basis of your intelligence and not your 'mugging up' capacity. I love companies like that. It is also one of the Big Four. Now that's more than enough for a clue. Hope they will take me.

No comments:

Search This Blog