Thursday 12 September 2013

The Fun Comes

Two of my batchmates have joined the Hyderabad office too. We are all brand new DAsG posted to 'tough charges' on our first posting. However, the experience has been really great till now, thanks to the wonderful bosses we are having.

I like my boss. She has let me settle down and has asked me to take my own time to learn things. It means a lot to me at present. She has also been guiding me. My seniors too have been really great. I am always calling up someone or the other when I have a doubt. Thank God for communication networks!

Academy has been great too. Whether filing an FIR for my lost laptop or giving me advice on how to handle problems at work, the Directors have been really helpful. I can't believe I wanted to get out of Shimla.

I am going home on Saturday for Onam. I hope we all will have a great time. I have a week with nothing much to do which appears to be great now. There was a time when I desperately wanted to do something but could not find anything to do.

I have finally come to the conclusion that the One Above really loves me a lot. Thank you.

No comments:

Search This Blog