Monday 9 September 2013

Missing you all!

Hyderabad appears to be pretty boring after the wonderful tines we had at Shimla. It is not the problem with the place per se, but with the people you interact with. In Shimla, our two batches had a combined strength of around forty. So there never was a dull moment. And I had a roommate. Here, being all alone in a huge apartment, with not a soul to talk to, is not a very happy situation. Moreover, it has been raining since morning, confining me in my room.

I had always wished to get out of Shimla thinking it will be better outside. How wrong I was. For all the good food I am having here, I am sorely missing the company of my friends. And I finally recognize that it is the company of your friends and family that makes your life enjoyable. Neither money nor fame has got anything to do with it.

I feel blessed for all the great friends and the absolutely wonderful family that I have got. Would never trade my place with anyone else in the world. I need to find friends in Hyderabad and I hope I soon will.

No comments:

Search This Blog