Saturday 10 October 2009

Life is funny

For the past two days I have read news headlines about some 'waves', got two or three e-mails requesting me to send the senders an invite if I am on the wave. And I was wondering what was wrong with the world. A U.S President gets a Nobel Prize just a few months after swearing in, the lit prize goes to someone totally unheard of. And people are talking about 'waves' instead of serious issues.

It was only today that I read about the 'wave' in detail. And I'm dying for an invite now. It is cool - to have conversations. for collaboration and doing any group-work in the world. Kudos to Google for thinking such a thing up. Now that I think of it, I just wonder why people had taken such a long time to hit upon this idea!

P.S: If you have received an invite, please send me one too!

No comments:

Search This Blog