Sunday 9 January 2011

Poem without title

I walk with no end in sight.
I walk alone in the night.
Tears of grief not met by words of love.
Fears of doom not met by words of hope.

False hopes had I many.
The light I saw was a mirage.
Death now doesn't scare me any.
Waiting for my turn to turn into ash.

Alone I've been, through my life
In solitude and in company
As well in joy as in strife
Only me and me in harmony.

Sounds of joy, though brilliant, are hollow
Much like the seven colours of the rainbow.
Colourful, they mask more than they show.
Grief is the light and the path for man to follow.

2 comments:

nithiN said...

what makes you so zealously sad?
nyway nice poem...

tryingtowrite said...

Sadness is a wonderful feeling. It churns your self and brings out qualities you never knew existed. You appreciate the little joys of life more after bouts of sadness. So...

Search This Blog