Wednesday 13 May 2009

Optimists vs Pessimists on the days before University exam

Given below is a chat between my classmates. ASP stands for Adaptive Signal Processing.
CK: ASP rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me: Wait till you get the results, ck!
lx: univ exams suck!! 
sku: they always do
CK: BE hopeful my dear friends,
The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute.
lx: ultimately the pessimist survives!!!
alx: the pessimist never climbs on the plane to ever use a parachute...
jo: hehe. well said....
mj: ho........!!!!!!###*****#####@@!!!!!!!!!!
me: sometimes even the pessimists have to get on the plane...like we are writing asp.

Another purely nonsensical chat:
title: hash include iostream.cet
bby:Somes times i really feel ....sitting on bus ......every stop i get i say "orappalle "
so when i go from eat fort to east indies....how many orappalaeees will i utter??????????????
a 10
b 100
c 1000
d b square plus a square divided by c raised to d plus e
mj: aadyam nee 'east fort' ennu maryadakk ezhuthan padikku...'eat fort' polum.....ayye
lx: since option d doesnt have 'a', i think it could be a clue... my answer is 'a'
lx: ohh.. it has 'a'
bby: a     ondu.......b square plus "a" square
bby: "athaaane.."////////// eda mabine   project mateaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeee utharam
lx: yahoo ids are gonna kill us all....
bby: athu ithum thammil enthenkilum bandham>
mj: athinte achanaanu ithinte daddy

And my parents still believe that my classmates are normal. !!!!

2 comments:

deeps said...

I think my chemistry class used to be slightly better! :-)

So you are in mumbai now?

tryingtowrite said...

No.Still in Tvm. Waiting for Uty exams to get over.

Search This Blog