Monday 27 April 2009

Good golden days...

I am writing my final series tests at college. I will never be writing a series test again. But instead of feeling elated at the thought, I feel really sad.

These tests have been really enjoyable - cramming in four to five lessons into your head in just two hours. I still remember the series I wrote during my first year: everyone would start preparing a week before the exams. Now, in the final year, we ask each other, "For which subjects do we have tests today?"

Well, yes. Today marks the beginning of the cutting of the umbilical cord which connected us with the college. Within two months, all of us will say goodbye to each other, to the college, and embark on a new journey - to find what really life is, and who we actually are. We are going to be taken out of our cocoons into the world outside. It is going to be harsh, and while we can, let us enjoy!

No comments:

Search This Blog