Wednesday 2 April 2008

Bored!

I am having that feeling - you really need to do something to keep your head but can't find anything sensible to do! You would love to paint the whole town red but can't find the paintbrush - that's my condition right now.

I am waiting for getting involved in some kind of activity which will interest me. Unfortunately, I can't find any.
*************************************************************************************

It is interesting to find that my moods and sensex follow the same cycle- when I feel happy, the sensex goes up and vice versa. Seems like I can make a lot of money if this phenomenon lasts for long :-)
************************************************************************************

We have our Electronite today. It is going to be an extravaganza of cultural events. I am, however rather weak on dance and music. ( which means that I can't dance or sing, but would love to watch others perform!) So I am 'jobless' now.
***********************************************************************************
I really want to do something interesting

2 comments:

shafeeq sha said...

Seems like you post an article for a month after last december....

jj said...

"It is interesting to find that my moods and sensex follow the same cycle- when I feel happy, the sensex goes up and vice versa. Seems like I can make a lot of money if this phenomenon lasts for long :-)" lol

lady! you getting bored? I think you re blessed with the right skill to ward off boredom here!
and enjoy your days of joblessness! I know how it feels like but then, a year or two and you'll be dying to get some time like this!

Search This Blog